Sunday, September 14, 2008










We spent the whole day out yesterday just to spend lots of time with Dave before he left this am... We took the kids mini golfing for the first time!! Sophia has been to Par 3 several times but somehow never mini golfing!!! They all had a great time. I didn't pay for myself because I thought for sure at least Roman if not Roman and Bella would be bored with it by the 4th or 5th hole (18 holes altogether)... but they all absolutely loved it and played with as much excitement on the 18th hole as the 1st!!! Dave won, Sophia and Roman tied for second, then Bella, and Sam. Roman got TWO holes in one - all by himself!! Then we had ice cream afterwards, the boys had chips.  :)




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Kimberly! I don't even know what to say except THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I seriously did not expect anything other than some coupons for pet supplies which was much appreciated! I can not believe all the extras you sent. There are some good glade coupons in there, stacked with WAGS coupons I'll be getting candles for the ladies on my list and even a few for myself! What a treat! Also there are $1 pasta coupons in there and at a local store that pasta is generally $1.09so for my pasta hound I'll be stocking up (my 14 yo son).

Also there are plenty extra so I'll be passing on a few to a friend who just started couponing who desparately needed help cutting down her grocery bill (her husband is also laid off and they have 2 kids).

I just can't thank you enough for that amazing package. Let me know what I can do to return the favor, if there are specific coupons you need more of or whatever. It's just amazes me at how what some people see as garbage is like gold to me!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

PS I'm loving the pics of your kids, they are all just too sweet.