Sunday, September 21, 2008

CVS/Walmart

I didn't take a picture because I was grouchy...  but I went to CVS and Walmart today.  I had only Isabella with me and she enjoyed time with Mommy and sitting in the front of the cart!  We noticed after I took her out at the end of our shopping trip at Walmart that the seat of the cart says "for children 6-48 months and up to 35lbs!"  I have never seen that warning before!!  So...  Isabella is 6 and 36lbs...  oh well!!  

At CVS, I bought:
Nivea Men's Body Wash $4.99
2 Crest Toothpaste $2.99 ($4.98 total)
2 Fla-vor-ice Pops clearanced to $3.75 ($7.50 total)
3 Wonka candies clearanced to $0.20 ($0.60 total)

Total: $19.07
Used:
2 Crest $1 off coupons, $14.98 ECBs
$2.09 OOP and I earned $4.99 in ECBs

I had read of others getting $5 ECBs on the Fla-vor-ice but I didn't get them!  I am going to call CVS tomorrow and see if I can get them, if not, oh well.  I will donate them to my Dad for his youth group kids regardless.

At Walmart, I didn't really buy anything exciting.  Skim milk, rice milk, newspapers, cheese, Febreeze Noticables (I found two more coupons and wanted to use them before they expire), 6 Johnson's Buddies soap, baking soda and borax...  my total was $25.xx but I saved $17.60 in coupons!  


No comments: