Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fair Pics

We took the kids to the local fair this Saturday.  They *loved* the animals.  If we had more land, I'd totally buy goats and chickens for them to play with...  I think I prefer farm animals to cats and dogs... does that make me a country girl!?

Doesn't he have trouble written all over his face (and hair)!?


Bella feeding a sheep some hay...

Sophia and Bella petting baby piglets!
Isabella petting a cow's behind...  these cows are huge!  And I LOVE to hear them moo!
Sam feeding a goat some hay...
Isabella petting a sheep...  Sam said it felt like broccoli and Bella corrected him and said "cauliflower!"  Hehe!
Roman's turn to pet the sheep...  he was so giggly when he would touch one, he was trying so hard not to be scared, it was priceless to watch!

Sophia was disappointed there were no horses!  So were the rest of us, but not as much as she was!



No comments: