Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not sure how I like this...

I am trying to get used to blogger...  I'd really like if I could make it work.  I was having crazy troubles with my Mac blog, and now the only other person I knew who had a Mac blog has left for blogger...  It seems simple but I just don't have time to play around with it too much!  I do like how easy it is to post something, which will be helpful I think!!  My Mac blog takes forever to load, and you have to click on each individual post which can be a pain!  Stay tuned for more postings...  I think I may copy and paste some of my more recent posts from Mac so my blogger doesn't look so pitiful!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how do you like it now? I've learned to LOVE blogger. Much better than mac. I'm happy to see you on here! When I get time to blog, I find this much easier and more user friendly for my visitors.

I'll link you on my blog! Woo hoo!