Saturday, October 11, 2008

CVS Saturday



Today I had to run to an area I don't often run to so that I could pick up some bags of kids' clothes off Freecycle.  I went to a CVS that I rarely go to but they were well stocked (although they were out of Well Patches).  I had a bunch of Colgate coupons but I left them at home!!!  I did have two with me so that helped me reach my $20 (so I could use the $4/20 I got in email).

CVS Vit D $2.99
CVS Beauty Bar $0.99
(2) Colgate $0.99 each = $1.98
(2) Soleil 4 count razor cartridges $5.99 each = $11.98
Always Infinity Pads $4.98
More Mentos $0.79

Total: $22.72
Used: (2) $1 Colgate, (2) $1 Soleil, $2 Infinity Pads, $13.27 in ECBs, $0.44 in cash
$16.97 in ECBs received, profit of $3.26

I don't usually have $/$$ coupons so it was nice to be able to use them and make a profit.  I'm happy spending pennies at CVS!  

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You were really smart to get your Sunday inserts early and use that Infinity coupon. I didn't know about it until I looked through the insert today -- 1 day too late!

*Hippie* said...

I got the tip from another blog... I have been buying my papers on Saturdays though. They are only $1.25 for the early editions so when i know there are good coupons, I buy them early!