Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bella and Sam

Earlier today, I allowed Isabella to take my camera and "make videos" because she really enjoys doing so.  Isabella is my 6 year old.  She is quiet, intelligent and easily annoyed with "childish" things.  Sam is my 4 year old son.  He is an instigator, he thrives on doing the opposite of what people ask of him.  This video captures their two personalities exactly.  I sat and watched this video over and over again this afternoon, just laughing hysterically at how my husband and I created such different beings!  (Yes, he is eating a GIANT dye-free organic lollipop!)  (And yes, he is missing his front two teeth!  He fell at 2 and had to have them pulled.  He had two fake front teeth cemented to his back molars for almost a year when he broke those as well... so now he shall remain toothless!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!